Saturday, January 24, 2009
Cameron's Interesting Day
Cameron told his parents that he had an interesting day today. As parents, we asked him, what made it interesting? He said, "Well, first I had to get up and do my chores. Then I remembered that Sister Dupaix (Primary President) asked me to do a PAF presentation on the computer for the primary activity. I had forgotten, so I had to hurry and put it together, get in the shower, get dressed and get to the church by 11 am. Before I left for the church, the full time missionaries called on the phone and asked me to do exchanges with them at 5:50 pm. Then, after I came home I had to finish my chores. Later I had to go and get Dinner for me, Erika and Riley at Wendy's. Then I had to get dressed in my suit, go pick up the missionaries from their dinner appointment and go with them for 3 hours to 3 different homes. I came home at 9 pm and the day was over." And again, we asked him, Why was this a interesting day? And he replied, "BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR ANYTHING ELSE!" Guess what Cam, that is what being Adult is all about. Just wait until he goes on his mission, then he will think he has had some INTERESTING DAYS.....
