Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sharri's 6 quirks

So, I have been tagged. Whatever that means, but I hear that you are supposed to write what the person told you to when they tagged you. So here are my top 6 quirks about myself, I guess. So, here goes.

1. I love taking pictures of everything and anything, except myself.
2. I love to watch old chic flicks with Erika (Pretty in Pink is my fav)
3. I love to listen and dance to latin music
4. I love mexican food
5. Not so much a "read a book" fan
6. I don't have gas like the rest of the family(that is really odd)

Okay, so that pretty much sums it up. I am sure there are more, but maybe another time when I get tagged again. Here are the people I want to tag for their 6 quirks.

Rob A
Jenn C
Jodie A
Kaylea P
Denise F
Stefanie G