Well, today was a good day. I went and toured the Cowboy's Stadium again, because all the other Elder's didn't get to go because they didn't have money. I don't know why, but I always have left over money from last month. The tour is about $18 and I just pay for it on my blue card that the church provides. This time I was on the tour the stadium's owner was there and the cowboy's were practicing. We actually got to go out on the field! It was so cool! We didn't get any autographs because the players are told to try to ignore us and practice, but it was just so cool to be on the field where they were. They gave us all the little facts about the stadium again. I thought it was so cool!
Well, this week has been fun, Elder Young and I had a New Year's Party at our apartment with the package you sent. I got the package on New Year's Eve Day!
Well, missionary work has been exciting this week. Elder Young and I tracted into a lady who had been praying for months to find the true gospel and she talked to us and told us to come back because she had a good feeling about us and that we were the right church to join. I was so happy! The lord works in mysterious ways, but he will always bless us to find someone who is ready to receive the gospel.
Well, it sounds like you all are having a good week and the everyone is happy. I am so excited to continue to do missionary work here in Texas. Right now it is only 25 degrees outside! IT IS SO COLD! We had a cold front move in and it dropped the temps down to below 30. We hope it doesn't rain, otherwise it will instantly turn to ice and we will have a ice storm. It will not be fun. Well, that is all for this week. I love you tons and tons!
-Elder Brown
