Thursday, January 14, 2010

Elder Brown update

Hello from Elder Brown in Arlington Texas!
I always look forward to P-Day and hearing from you all. I want to let you know that as of today, if my numbers are correct, I have been out 100 days!  Well, the lady we tracted into that I told you about in the last e-mail, well we haven't had much success with her and she is not home, but we continue to try to find a time to teach her.  Well, guess what? Transfer week is next week. DO NOT send mail to my apartment address next week, because I may be getting transferred. I will find out this Saturday evening whether or not I am leaving or staying. I will be e-mailing you on P-Day next week if I got transferred or not.  Well, I am so happy that Dad is jealous of me getting to go twice to the cowboys stadium, and yes the money on my card rolls over from month to month, so whatever I don't use the previous month, I can use the next month. I had money left over from last month, so I could go twice to the cowboy's stadium. It is the coolest stadium EVER! I can't wait until the prices come down and we can actually go to a game. It is so cool. They designed the stadium so everything is convenient and easy to access, and the best part is they made it practically impossible for you to wait in any lines to get food, or use the bathroom. It is way cool.  Yes, I do use the habits mom taught me about the best deals at the grocery store, that is why I have money left over. I don't buy what I won't eat or drink.  About the Dentist, I went in to have them look at me and see if I grind my teeth at night. Elder Young said I do, and I may have to get a guard to use at night. I didn't get one yet, I just went in to have him have a look at my teeth to see if I am grinding at night. They required insurance information. I have the insurance cards with me at all times, because you just never know if I have an emergency or not.  Well, that is all for this week. Thank you for all your help and support. I will be e-mailing you next week with the details of the upcoming transfer.

Love you tons and tons!

-Elder Brown