
First off let me say, IT'S HOT!!!! WOW! I want it to cool down. The overnight lows don't even get down below 75 degrees! That is just way too hot for me. Well, now with that start to my e-mail this week I want to say that I am doing well and am trying to enjoy missionary work in this heat, but I am having a hard time since it is so hot. Well, in missionary work. We have a baptism coming up this Saturday at 4 pm for a couple of kids named Adele and Shannon. We found them a couple of weeks ago and they have been coming to church and they really want to get baptized. Their mom is a member and hasn't been to church in over 6 years, but she is coming back to church with the kids. She is way cool. I will send you the pictures of the baptism next week. I do have a picture of our zone that I will be e-mailing home. We had zone conference yesterday and our mission president is Awesome. That's all I can say. I came out of zone conference with a ton of information. He is the coolest mission president ever! Well, other than that, we haven't had any success with the Godfrey's. The couple that just got married. They are actually going to be moving here in a couple of weeks. It is sad, but we will send the missionaries over wherever they move to. The Tankersley's are doing great. They are coming to church and they love it. They are a much happier family now that they have God back in their lives. They are just one happy family. Well, Elder Proctor goes home in 2 weeks. He is way excited. I am excited as well. I am getting tired of him. I want a new companion. Not that he isn't a great companion, it's just I would like a new companion. With that said I may be getting transferred here in 2 weeks. Transfers are on the 18th of August. So, I will be e-mailing you next week to tell you not to send me mail to my apartment address. I might be moving to a new place. I might not, just whatever the Lord wants. Well, y'all that is all. Hopefully you have a good week, and I hope that I can make it to next P-Day. It is just so dang hot. I hate it. Until next week!
-Elder Brown