Hey there. Well, another transfer has begun and guess what?!? I am STILL here in Chapel Creek. My new companion is Elder Shreeve and he is from Clearfield, UT. He has been out for about 15 months now. We are working together here in Chapel Creek. I LOVE this ward. I think the people are awesome and the baptisms are just waiting to happen. That means, my address is still 8510 Westlake Dr. #8510 White Settlement, TX 76108. Yup, well that is what happened in transfers. So, I hope to get some mail from y'all soon.
Well, with the baptisms, no, I didn't baptize any of them. Usually the person dressed in white is the one baptizing. Elder Proctor baptized all of them, but I helped with the lessons. Lauren Curtis's baptism was awesome. Her dad is a member, but less-active and the mom is catholic. We are working with the rest of the family. Also, we are working with the Tankersley's and getting Seth baptized. Hopefully we will have a couple more baptisms in the next few weeks.
Well, I really really want the heat to go away. I am dying because of it. I absolutely hate it. I just wish it would end.
Hope you all have fun in Park City. I wish I could go where it is nice and cool up there in the mountains.
Well, I do believe that is all for this week. I hope I can survive another HOT Week in Texas. I hate it. Well, have fun and I look forward to next weeks e-mail.
-Elder Brown
