Well, here I am again. Thanks for the e-mails. I always love e-mails and letters!
Oh, my Goodness! I wish I could go to Cafe Rio so bad. We don't have anything like that around here. I really want to go and enjoy their salads again!
Well, I've got some bad news. I'm pretty tired and exhausted from doing missionary work, I don't really like my companion (for real this time), and I'm just bored all the time. I have been doing the same thing over and over again for the past 11 months and I am just bored now. I want something new to do. I don't like tracting anymore. I think it is boring. I just want something new and exciting to do. I know that y'all are probably going to say, "well, you should love the people and just go out and work". I've done that. I'm bored of it. I guess maybe it's just because I've been in this area for such a long time. I want to meet new people, see new faces, and do different things. I don't know. I'm just bored, and my new companion, Elder Shreeve, him and I aren't getting along very well. I'm trying to do what I can to help him out, I guess I'm just not doing the right things. I'm also pretty homesick again. I don't know, I just go up and down with things.
Well, other than that. Hope all is going well, and I look forward to next weeks e-mail.
Take Care!
-Elder Brown
