Monday, December 27, 2010

Elder Brown update

Well, I got to talk to you a couple of days ago. Well...I guess I will be writing a short e-mail this week. We didn't have hardly anyone at church on Sunday, but that's okay. It was the holidays so what do you expect?
I have a question. What do you want me to do with the Nativities and Christmas Tree? Do you want me to send it home? Do you care about it? Let me know.  This week looks to be great. Although we are supposed to be getting some rain tomorrow. Oh well... This week is going to be great. I know that the Lord is blessing me and Elder Roberts to do what we need to do to the work of the Lord. Also, I wanted to tell you that we found a Less-Active Spanish lady in the Laundromat today. She got baptized in Dallas, and then moved to Malone. She knew where the church was, but didn't know if they had a Spanish side to it. We told her to come. She said she would. Cool experience already this week. Anyways, I hope all goes well in Mexico. Don't die or I will have to take care of the house by myself. Ha ha, just kidding. I hope that y'all have fun. I look forward to next weeks e-mail. Take Care!

-Elder Brown