Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Weight Watchers
Tonight, my co-worker and friend, Alice made Lifetime member at Weight Watchers. I have been going since August and Jane started in September. We also have another co-worker that goes with us, Denise, that started in October. We all have such a great time together, supporting each other during the day at work and then our weekly meetings on Tuesdays. We all look forward to being together and with our WW leader, Marion. She is the best leader, she makes us all laugh and tells it like it really is. She is awesome. Alice has been my inspiration to join and start losing weight. I figured if she can do it, so can I. I have lost in total of 33 pounds since August. It is so confirming to me that if you eat healthy and make better choices that you feel better and look better. Also just walking every day makes a big difference. I have neighbors that keep me going with my walking, even if it is too cold outside. I decided before our WW meeting, knowing that Alice made Lifetime, I went and bought balloons and Life Cereal and Lifesavers. I took them early to our meeting to tie the balloons to our regular chairs and leave the treats. Alice was so surprised and very happy. We are all such good friends. Thanks Alice for letting us be part of your Celebration.

