Well, I have had a good Birthday so far. I received your packages and I sincerely thank you for sending them to me. I really do appreciate all the love y'all have given me. Thanks so much and I love y'all too. Thank everyone for me that sent me a e-mail from DTI and the family. I received over 22 e-mails telling me happy birthday. Thank you so much! Well, some missionaries decided to sing happy birthday to me during P-Day activity today. It was so cool and funny. I always love it. I really didn't do anything different for my Birthday. It just felt like a normal missionary day. I guess since I don't really have people to celebrate it with, it's just not as fun. I have gotten a lot of cake the past couple of days, hopefully that counts for everyone saying that I need to get some cake. I loved General Conference! It really hit me when the prophet said "Don't wait around to get married, get going!" Not exact words. It really hit me that the prophet really doesn't want us to wait around to get married. WOW! I really liked Elder Holland's talk at the end as well, where he talked to people who watch conference but are not of our faith. That really hit home for me. I was just thinking, there is probably lots of people not of our faith who watch conference as well. I was able to watch all sessions of General Conference at our Stake Center. It was so good to watch it at our church building so I could feel the spirit more while we watched it. Anyways, just a little update on what's going on around here in Denton. Well...the work is hard and struggling. We really don't have any investigators to teach, we are doing so much finding, and I just don't like it very much. I am pushing through it though. I hope that the lord will see our efforts and bless us with people for us to teach. Anyways, thanks so much for everything!
Love ya so much!
-Elder Brown
