Monday, April 18, 2011

Elder Brown update

Hello again, another week has gone by. Well, here I am writing you and guess what I was just realizing. Mother's Day is coming up on the 8th of May. WOW that is so weird to think that 5 months have already gone by since I last talked to you. By the way, I was just looking at the pictures of mom, and I definitely don't think I will recognize her when I come home. I don't think I will recognize Colton either. He is just as tall as me! That is crazy!
Things are warming up around here. Today we are in the low 90's. AHHHHHH I do not like the heat sam I am. I do not like it at all! Get it away! Seriously, it is way too hot already. Yup, going to die. Just kill me now... jk.
Well...as in missionary work news...not much. We found a new investigator and we had a investigator get anti'ed by their family. Ugh...once again, Satan at work. Man he knows what he is doing. It just gets frustrating. Oh, and there is a girl in our ward that invited her friend to learn more about the church and he even came to church and love it. He wants to take the missionary lessons and so we will be going over to teach him. He is a way cool investigator. We also had a investigator named Donald come to church for the first time as well and he loved it. The work is picking up! I love it, cause I don't like being out the heat. It is just so miserable.

Anyways, yes I did receive your 2 packages. Thank you so much. I really needed those white shirts and I was definitely not expecting the Red Cream Soda. I drank it in 2 days. WOW it was so amazing to have that again. I loved it. Thank you! I also wanted to Thank everyone over the past 2 weeks for all your presents and things that you have sent to me. I loved it and I especially appreciate it. It made me so happy to get some mail. I love y'all!
Transfer day is on the 27th of April. So this Saturday we find out if we are being transferred or not. Wow, time seems to fly sometimes. 
Anyways, I love y'all so much and have a wonderful week
Love ya,
 
-Elder Brown