Monday, June 6, 2011

Elder Brown update

Well...it is WAY TOO HOT!!!!!!! We reached 100+ today. AHHHHHH...I'm going to die! I hope I can make it. It is way too hot for me.
Anyways, well...some news to you. I received my transfer call this morning. Just a little explanation. President is SLOWLY moving it to Tuesday night and he will probably do Monday night at the end of next transfer. Well, I am staying here in Denton with Elder Anthony for a 3rd transfer together. Crazy huh? 3 transfers! This is the first time I will have been with the same companion for more than 2 transfers. I am excited and willing to go forward, even though there is some major heat outside. SO I AM STAYING HERE IN DENTON.
Charles Lambert will be getting baptized on June 18th for sure. We are so excited for this baptism and he is so ready to be baptized! Donald however has fallen off the face of the whole earth! He cancelled our appointment for this past week and he is most definitely struggling with the Word of Wisdom. We are going to seriously consider him as an investigator. Other than that, we really haven't seen anything new happening here in Denton 2nd Ward. We are tracting, which is only 1% effective, especially here in Texas.
I am still a District Leader here in Denton and covering the Spanish Elders and Spanish Sisters including Sister Valdez and the Justin Elders. It will be exciting.
Anyways, I do have 1 nature picture that I took that y'all might enjoy so I will send it to you.
That's all I have to say for this week. I enjoy e-mailing every week and tomorrow I have been out 20 months. Crazy huh? I cannot believe it!
Well, I hope y'all have a wonderful week. Thank you for everything you do for me. I really do appreciate it.
-Elder Brown