Well, another week has gone by and I am still here. We are planning on a baptism for Donald this Saturday, but it will most likely not happen as Donald is not ready. I don't think he will ever be ready. Charles received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday and is planning on going to the Temple to do Baptisms for the Dead. He is doing awesome! Anyways, we found 2 new families to teach. One families name is Glen & Andreanna. Don't know their last name. Their are awesome. Hopefully they will progress. They know members and have met with missionaries in the past and have decided to take the lessons again. The other one is Scott & Andreanna Boydsten. They know members, and have never taken the lessons, but have agreed to take them. They are going to be awesome to teach. Well, I hope that y'all are having a good summer and that you enjoy girls camp. That should be fun, I hope there isn't snow still. That won't be fun. I hope you do have fun though. I'm not sure that is how many baptisms I have been a part of. People in Texas don't like it when you serve them, especially people not of our faith. It is very hard to find service opportunities in Texas. People just want to do it themselves, which I don't blame them. Tell everyone I said "Hi" That is all I have for this week, not too much other than just happy to e-mail you and hear from you. Thanks for everything!
-Elder Brown
P.S. Thanks for the pictures. Also, I got to eat at In-N-Out this past week. We convinced a member to get it for us in Frisco and he did. It was VERY GOOD FOOD!
