Well, this past week hasn't been the best of weeks. All our appointments punched and we had to go outside a LOT and it just made me homesick real quick, in fact, I even broke down again on Saturday cause it is just way too hot and we are outside a lot. It is not fun, but I am trying to make the best of it, even though I really don't like it.
I am so glad that mom had an amazing girls camp. I loved the pictures and it looks like y'all had a lot of fun. Sorry that your camera died. I was actually just looking at mine, and I just realized the other day that mine is outdated now too. You can get 14 MP cameras for pretty cheap now. Crazy huh? You can never have the latest and greatest stuff, cause it is always outdated.
Yeah, the baptism was awesome, although I am getting a little to big for those pants, but then again, I probably need to lose some weight, not un-tighten the pants. That is my opinion. Yes, it is miserable, 100+ for the past forever and there is no relief in sight. I pray every night that Heavenly Father will send rain, and he hasn't yet. I guess I need more faith to have him bless us with rain.
The 4th of July was fun, we did some silly string and poppers and we were able to spend the evening with some members. Their name is the Gosney's and they are the Young Single Adult Reps in the ward. They are awesome.
Well, a little update on the missionary work, although not too much happened this past week. We were able to teach Charles and Donald this past week. They are doing great! We were able to teach the Boydstens and Scott Boydsten was very interested in what we had to say. He said that it was something he had never heard before. Robyn, I think, already knows it's true because she nodded her head in a yes motion while we were sharing the Restoration of Christ's true church. It was awesome.
Transfer day is July 20th. We most likely will not know if we are being transferred until after next P-Day. So you won't be able to find out until July 25th whether or not I have been transferred and who my new companion is. Sorry, but that is what President Sagers wants. Oh, and I had a great interview. He just asked me what I wanted to accomplish before I went home and I just said that I want to teach as many people as possible, even if they don't get baptized. I hope that I can accomplish that.
Well, I do believe that is all for this week. Sorry, it is kind of short, but there isn't really much else to say. Hope you enjoy the Utah weather.
Till next P-Day, hope I can make it,
-Elder Brown
