Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cameron set apart


Well, it is finally here.  Cameron was set apart tonight by our stake president, Pres. Ouderkirk at 7:00 pm.  Both grandparents and neices came to support him as well as all of us.  President Ouderkirk was sweet, love and kind and gave some good instruction and well as some scriptures to help us all.  Cameron has been preparing for this for the 4 months, and how has the time flown by.  He has become a great young man and we will all miss him greatly, but we know that he is doing the right thing and serving the Lord for two years.  I think this is the hardest for me, being his mother, giving my son away for two years. I am so glad that I have 7 years before Riley gets to go on his mission, maybe it will be easier then.  We wish Cameron all the best and hope that we can send you all some emails soon.