This week has been great. I am in Texas and and my companion is Elder Moli. He is from West Valley City, Utah. We are both in Arlington Texas and are serving. When I got here I got to meet the mission president and have lunch and a testimony meeting with all 18 of us. Then we all slept in the AP apartments room for that night. The next morning I was assigned Elder Moli as my companion. We went out tracting right as soon as we got to the Apartment. It was great, we found a couple of new investigators on my First Day! I am so happy to be here and I am not used to no mountains yet. I am so disoriented I couldn't tell you which way is North or South, but Elder Moli knows. We have a car and we travel to our appointments in it. We only get to 1,150 miles every month, so we have to watch out and be careful of how far we travel and such. Thursday is my P-Day. I am having a great time here, it is so different, but I am slowly getting used to it. It is tough, but I am striving to be better every day. Hope all is going well at home. I am sad to see BYU lose, but it is for the conference so we can get BCS recognition. I am only allowed to write letters and write 1 e-mail each Thursday. I cannot do it any other time. You can send me e-mails and letters whenever, but I can only respond on P-Day, which is Thursday. Hope all is going well with cleaning out my room and transforming it to a room for Riley. I will be writing next week. Until then, have a wonderful week!
Love,
Elder Cameron Brown
