We received the first e-mail from Cameron today. We were so excited that he got right on it and set up his e-mail. We now can communicate with him on the same day. Here are a few things that he said.
"I am having a awesome time at the MTC. The MTC is a wonderful experience, although it is hard work, it is rewarding hard work. Well, the MTC is so cool. There are many things I wish that I could share with you. This campus is really big, it is hard to find things. I have found some things, but I haven't found everything yet. They have a set time for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and if you don't eat at that time, you don't eat. The eating area is enormous. It is so big that you can fit half of all the missionaries in there at once. The food is really good. Well, I want to tell all of you that I love you all and that I am having a good time here, although getting up at 6:30 is a challenge. We have 1 hr of GYM time so we can exercise monday-friday. We have devotional's quite a bit here, and sometimes an apostle comes, but probably not while i'm here. Well, I am having a wonderful time here and things are going well. If I could tell you all the things I have been doing here at the MTC, my e-mail would be pages after pages long, but I can't. I can just tell you the basics of what I am doing. Tell everyone that I love them."
Love,
Cameron
