Hello from Texas,
I know that I am am e-mailing a day early, but President asked us to e-mail a day early because of the Holiday. This upcoming Saturday is a Baptism. His name is Chris and I will be baptizing him. I am so excited! It will be the first time that I have the opportunity to baptize someone. I am so excited for him as well. It is a great blessing in his and my life to have him accept the gospel and be baptized. I also want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I love you all so much.
Well, if you can believe it or not, I am starting week 5 since I got here to Texas. I will know on the 5th of the December if I am being transfered to a new area or not and I will transfer on the 9th. I will then e-mail y'all the following day with the news of the transfer. Oh, and with the Christmas stuff, I am actually doing well. I don't really need anything. I mean I want everyone to have a chance to send me something if they would like, but remember this, if you send me anything that cannot be thrown away or eaten, then I have to carry it around for the rest of my mission. I would rather that everyone sent me something for Christmas that is eatable, or is very small in size, probably no bigger than 10 inches in size. Due to the fact that I don't want to carry around tons of things.
I have very little money to use and the Church has asked that we refrain from using money from home unless it is an emergency. Purchasing a Bike was okay, because I needed one and didn't have one, but they would like us to only use the money they provide to us to purchase things. I am trying my best to follow all the mission rules, but there are so many to remember and I know it is hard, but I do my best.
As for calling home on Christmas, I will probably only be able to call home for a maximum of 30 minutes on Christmas Day and I will know, when it gets closer to Christmas, when I will get to call home. I am so excited for the upcoming weeks.
With the weather, I am loving it, but at the same time I think it is so weird because IT ISN'T SNOWING?!?! I love it though, it is such wonderful weather, but it will continue to get colder as the months progress.
I am learning a lot out here in the field. I look to hear from y'all next week. I will be writing another e-mail to you next week, the week before the transfer. I love all of you and hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Cameron
