Thursday, November 12, 2009

Elder Brown's email

Hello from Arlington Texas,
GUESS WHAT?? I SAW THE NEW COWBOYS STADIUM!! It is gigantic! I didn't get to go inside, but I did get to drive by it and see the big screen inside, it is so big. The roof opens and the sides open, it is so big, I can't believe it.  Well, I am doing well here in Texas, the weather is wonderful, we are around 75 degrees. We have some investigators that are possibly going to get baptized. It is so exciting, my first baptism. Well, I don't have a ton of time this week to write an e-mail, so I will type as much as I can in the time that I have. We are in an apartment complex. The apartment is kinda big for what I was imaginaing, but that is okay, the bigger the better, not that the houses in Texas are small, everything is bigger in Texas! We cover the Arlington 2nd Ward. We are in the Arlington Texas Stake. There are 8 Wards in the Stake. Well, another week gone by and looking forward to the next one. Hope you all like the snow, because there isn't any of that down here. It is nice and sunny. Well, I will talk to you all next week. Have a wonderful week.
I Love You!

Elder Cameron Brown