Thursday, November 19, 2009

Elder Brown email

Hello from Texas,
It is so weird to be here in Texas. I am not used to no snow and the no cold. It is warm and nice weather out here. Around 70 degrees. I bought my bike yesterday. It makes me happy. I will let you know how the baptism goes, if it still happens. Yes P-Day does fall on Thanksgiving, but I will still be e-mailing y'all because I will go over to the family history center and use their computers. I received your package in the mail with the Journal Papers. Thank You so much. Thank Grandma Holly for me for sending me some pictures too.
We will be eating Thanksgiving dinner with the Ward Mission Leader. Brother Trowbridge. He is so cool. With the food, I don't have much money to buy anything, so I only have cereal and Sandwiches for Breakfast and Lunch. Then the members feed us well. I've tried so many new foods, I can't decide what food I "really" like anymore.I don't have any more time for e-mailing this week. I Love all of you! Oh, 1 more thing, I don't have much time to do e-mail, so please only send me 1 e-mail per person per week with just a few paragraphs for me to read. I just don't have time to read. If you need to tell me a ton of stuff, please send me a letter. I just don't have much time to read all the stuff y'all are e-mailing me.
Love y'all Tons and Tons. Talk to you on Thanksgiving!!

Love Cam