Hello from Texas,
This past week has been wonderful. I now have my new companion Elder Young and we are both in the Arlington 2nd Ward. That means that I didn't get transfered. I am so excited, but that also means since I know the area more than Elder Young does, I have to take over and move the work forward here until he gets to know the area better. It has been a crazy week for me to help the work move forward here in Arlington. I still live in the same apartment and Elder Moli was transferred to the Euless 2nd Ward (Tongan Ward). He was so happy! Well, Chris and his Sister were baptized these past few weeks. I baptized Chris and Elder Moli baptized Kay, Chris's Sister last weekend. I think I forgot to tell you about that baptism. So that means I now have 2 baptisms on my mission! Well, Elder Young and I are keeping the work moving forward here in Arlington, and I am so happy to be serving and finding people to bring into the gospel.
Well, I have had a ton of experiences this past week that has brought me so much joy. I was able to find people to teach and hopefully I will be able to baptize in the upcoming weeks. Tam Buckner is a potential baptism this month. She has already had all the lessons and is ready for baptism, we are just waiting for her to say that she is ready to be baptized and we will baptize her in a heartbeat. Well, I am working on writing letters to everyone, but it has been pretty slow going for me. I don't think I will be able to buy a Christmas present this week for everyone. I actually to be honest, don't know what to buy. I love all of you and look forward to the future to continue the work here in Arlington 2nd Ward. Oh and 1 more thing you can send me letters again. Just to let you know. I love all of you and can't wait until Christmas. Tell the family I love them too and am praying and thinking about them at this time of the Christmas Season. I love Texas, I love missionary work and am optimistic for the future. I will talk to you next week.
-Elder Brown
