Thursday, December 24, 2009

Elder Brown update

Hello from SNOWY TEXAS!

Yup that's RIGHT! 1" of snow!! It's feeling like Christmas and it's still snowing outside right now. I'm already excited because of the snow. I wasn't expecting snow, but it feels like home now.  Well, President is letting us e-mail this one time from a member's home. I know I will be talking with y'all tomorrow, but I just wanted to write you a litle bit. I will be calling home on Christmas Day. I can only talk for 40 minutes. Well, I won't be writing too much in this letter home because I will get to talk to you tomorrow. I will be using the calling card you sent. President requires we use it if we use the mission cell phones. Otherwise we can use a members phone to call home if we want, but I just want to use the cell phone because I am not sure if I can find a member to use. I guess president doesn't want us calling you directly on our cell phones because then you get our phone number and call us back, which is a no no, but I can use the cell phone if I use the calling card. Thanks for the 12 days of Christmas package, I really enjoyed it. I look forward to talking to you tomorrow and tell you all the things in Texas.  Love you tons and tons!

-Elder Brown