Thursday, December 17, 2009

Elder Brown update

Hello y'all

I saw all the snow y'all have been getting and guess what, none for me! It is sunny and warm, which I am still getting used to, but that is okay for me. People are mowing their lawns and cleaning in the yard, and it is crazy to think it is December!
Well, yup 3 months. I can't believe it either.
Well, I wasn't transfered and I am still teaching the gospel here in Arlington. It is so wonderful.
I am so happy for Erika and Riley for their Christmas concerts and I think it is cool that they are praying for me. I always pray for y'all too.
Oh and I attended the Ward Christmas Party here. It was so cool.
Well, I wanted to tell you that I watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. It was so wonderful. Anytime the prophet speaks to the Saints, I listen. So if he speaks anytime during the year I watch. So, I am hoping that y'all watch too, so you know that at the same time I am listening as well as you.
Well, due to time I have to cut this e-mail short this week, but I look forward to next weeks e-mail.
Love you all tons and tons!


-Elder Brown