Well, this week has been a great, and wet week. I don't think I've seen the sun in quite a while. I feel depressed when it rains outside, but I still continue to find people to teach. We tracted into this black guy who says that his brother is in jail and he is at home just needing a job and also wants to get out of the drug business and start his life over the right way. We explained to him the 1st lesson and he was really excited. I am so happy that we get to go back and teach him lesson 2 sometime after the 11th of February. The other lady we tracted into that has been looking for us for a while, we had to give to some other Elder's because she doesn't live in our boundaries. I don't know what will happen, unless she gets baptized by those other Elder's. We had zone conference this week and I was so happy to be with other missionaries in the mission and to hear some encouraging words from President. I always love to hear from him. He makes me so happy. Oh and by the way, from what I hear, the mission sends the baptism slideshow DVD's home. So you might get some DVD's soon so you can see the success in the mission! Other than that, I am doing well, trying to stay warm and not get so wet.
Well, I am so happy to hear that a new temple in Payson was announced! That makes me so happy to hear. I always love it when a new temple is built, because then the members don't have to go as far to get to one. One day there will be a temple in Fort Worth. I know it.
By the way, I have taught all the lessons many times. Lesson 1 more than the rest, but I have taught lessons 2,3 and 4. I don't teach 5, that is the ward mission leaders job.
With treats you can send me, I always love jerky, and skittles. I don't think you can send salsa though. Actually I buy salsa quite often at the store. Just cause I can't resist.
One more thing before I go, they are changing the myldsmail e-mail system. They are teaming up with google to make it better and easier to use. I hope I can still use it next week if they are not in the upgrade process. They are now going to be using the LDS Account you create with your membership number. I created one when I submitted my mission papers. That is what they will be using. I think that my e-mail won't change, just the interface I use to login. So I will be using the account I created to login to lds.org. It will be nice.
I love you all, and pray for all of you with protection and the spirit to be with you. Until next week,
Elder Brown
