Well, this past week has been a wonderful week. I have been able to visit quite a few people and teach them the gospel. This family that I found around Halloween, we are still teaching to this day. They have some really great and hard questions about the gospel. They are so much fun to teach, because they ask questions and they don't "Bible Bash" with us. They really want to know what we believe and are very interested in listening to our message. The mom is a inactive member of the church and the husband and 2 kids are not members at all. The mom wanted us to come over and teach the rest of her family about what we believe because she was once a active member of the church and wants her family to know of the background she is from. I love teaching them. They invited us over for lunch one day because they really want to feed us some food, but I think it is mostly for us to teach them. I think they feel the spirit we have and they want us to keep coming back because they like the feeling we bring into their home.
Well, guess what? Today is my last P-Day in the Arlington 2nd Ward. I will be transferred to a new area on March 3rd. I will find out Saturday evening where I am going to and what the address of the new place I am going that evening. I will be e-mailing you of the change on March 4rth and the address of my new place. I am so excited to get to see more of Texas, but I am also sad because I will be leaving this area and the ward members that I have become friends with. Elder Young is still waiting to hear if he is leaving or not.
Well, I decided that I will be sending you pictures next transfer sometime. I keep taking more pictures and then I want to keep it for myself as well. I want to send that picture home, but keep a copy for myself too. So I have to copy it over to my other card. I just have to draw a line somewhere and send it home to you.
Well, I believe that is all for this week. I hope Nancy is getting better and all is well with Grandma Bette. The pictures you sent me of her arm look bad. I did not realize how bad it was until you sent those to me. WOW!
Well, that is all for this week.
Love you tons and tons!
-Elder Brown
