Hello from Elder Brown in 3 to 5 inches of snow! It is crazy out here. There is snow much snow that it feels like home again. I cannot believe it. Power has gone out for some of the city and it is just so cold! Elder Young says he is going to make a snowman in Texas. I just can't believe it. Well, the work is going well. We got a referral from the Mansfield Elders about a couple who want to get baptized and they live in our area, but then they moved out and now, no baptism. Oh, well...at least they are getting baptized in that ward. Well, other than that, nothing new has happened this week in missionary work. We just taught a couple of people and committed them to read the Book of Mormon and Pray. Well, yesterday I had the privilege of sitting down one on one with President and talking about the work. He told me that next transfer I will be getting transferred to a new area. Elder Young is staying. Although that isn't 100% guaranteed, that is what he indicated to me. So I am excited to try a new area and do the work. This ward has asked me to give a talk my last Sunday here, because they like me so much, and I have been here so long. I will be talking about the Book of Mormon. Transfers are on March 3, 2010. I will know the Saturday before that day if I'm getting transferred or not.
Well, that is all the time I have for this week. Love you so much and be safe!
-Elder Brown
