Monday, March 7, 2011

Elder Brown update

Well, Today is Monday, and I am writing you again!  Thanks for your e-mail. I haven't heard from Nathan yet. I guess I should write him a letter sometime and hopefully he will write me back.
Anyways, I received your package with my shoes in it. Thank you so much! My old shoes were just giving up and I needed some new ones.
This week is missionary work. Well, we had a guy named Billy Watson just randomly show up to church a week ago Sunday and we asked if we could come back and teach him. So we called him this week and he told us not to come over and that he wasn't coming back and that he was no longer interested. Ugh... Satan works hard and fast!  We did find a couple of new investigators this week. They are a way cool family and they love Jesus. We are teaching them, hopefully they will accept the gospel. Their family name is the Gonzales Family. They are way cool!
Anyways, I don't think I have much else to say, other than I haven't been receiving as many letters lately. I guess everyone forgot about me now that I am staying out here in the mission field for now. I guess I need to just write more letters out and I will get some back, right?!?
Well, I hope all is going well with School, Work, and whatever else y'all are doing back there in Provo. Keep me posted on things that are going on.

Love Y'all!
-Elder Brown