Well, first off let me start by saying that I am so happy. We had a really nice cool front come in and cool it down into the 60's again. I AM SO HAPPY! I really don't like it once it gets about 75. I just start sweating and it is just miserable. I love it right now. It is supposed to stay this way for a few days. I love it! Well, this week is going to be different because our district leader and all the leaders of the mission are headed to a 4 day training in Hurst and Colleyville and so, I will be in a 3 some for 4 days. Elder Anthony and I have to take care of our area and our district leaders area. It is going to be interesting because we will have to work in both areas. It will be fun though. Elder Anthony and I have been struggling a little bit. He isn't the most obedient of missionaries, but I am doing my best to set the example and lead the way the White Handbook and the Mission President says we need to be doing. It will be difficult for me because since I am the senior companion, I have to be the one to say, "Nope, that is disobedient, we cannot do that." I have to be the judge and decide whether or not something is approved for us to do and what not. It is hard, but I know I have been doing my best to be the most obedient I can be and that's all that matters. Well, I cannot believe that I will be 21 next Monday. I look back and I think, wow, I am 21. NO WAY! I guess time does fly. I cannot believe Nathan will be 22. That is crazy to think about! It just seems like we met and became friends the other day. Where did it go? Yes, I am still in a car. I love it too. Although we don't have a lot of miles, so we have to walk a lot too. I am having a really hard time biking. It aggravates my Asthma real bad. So President Sagers has said that if it aggravates it bad, just to not ride one and do more walking. I can handle the walking, but for some reason, the biking really is not good for me. Maybe the Humidity? I don't know. Just one last thing. I am so excited for General Conference. It will be great to hear the Prophets, Seers and Revelators talk to us. I now really enjoy listening to them. It makes me so happy to hear their message. As I watch conference, I think, "My family right now is watching too." It is a good feeling.
I love y'all so much. Take care and have a good/warm filled week!
-Elder Brown
