I will go through my 5 binders I have of stuff in them and start mailing them home. I will get some boxes from the Post Office today and package it all up and mail it home next week.
Nothing new has happened since we talked yesterday with missionary work. The Bishop invited us over for Mother's Day dinner. It was real nice. It was also the Bishop's wife's Birthday, and she also wanted to since a belated birthday to me as well. I told them it was okay. I already was sung to. They just smiled.
I hope the Father's and Son's is good. I miss being able to go out with Dad and Riley for a camp out. I can't wait to do it again.
Anyways, I love y'all and thank you again for all your support and love! Tell Both Grandparents Hi for me and that I love them as well.
Take Care, and be safe!
-Elder Brown
