Well, we are finnally recieving some rain around here. April Sunshine bring May showers as I always say here in Texas. :) In missionary news...Elder Anthony and I had to move our baptismal dates back because Charles doesn't feel that he is ready and Donald is working on Sundays and cannot come to church. He has also punched on our last 2 appointments, so we don't think he will be getting baptized this Saturday. Ugh, well we move forward. I just found out that this area has always struggled to get baptisms and I guess I shouldn't be suprised if we don't have very many, but I know that these 2 investigators we have are our only shot at baptisms here in Denton 2nd Ward. Just a quick comment on the flooding. I cannot believe how much water is up there. That is crazy! It looks to me that if it continues to rain, y'all might be under water here pretty soon...and that won't be good at all. I won't have a home to return to in Utah. I hope the graduation and the end of school goes well. I am so happy for Erika and her accomplishments. Keep up the good work, but remember, it is just the beginning. You have college to look forward to. Well, I don't think I have anything more for this week's e-mail. Please continue to pray for me, cause I need it. I had another break down on Saturday and I wanted to come home again. So please, keep me in your prayers. I have a feeling I might be having some more breakdowns in the coming months due to the heat. I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks!
-Elder Brown
