Well, guess what? I only have 16 days left until I can come home. I am very excited to see y'all and to give you a big hug. I am doing my best to work until the end. This past week we found 14 new investigators. It was so cool! We are working hard and teaching. We taught 18 lessons this past week to investigators. We are finding and teaching and that was my goal to do before the end of my mission even if I don't baptize, I still know that I left the area in a good condition before I finished.
I am so excited as well for General Conference. I will be watching all session of it at the Stake Center. I will be taking notes and I know that I will be spiritually fed. I hope that you will too.
Yes, I did receive the last treat package and I ate all the Corn Nuts. I love them. I know that I only have 16 days left, so y'all don't have to send me any more letters and things if you want, because I will be seeing y'all very soon. I have a lot to catch up on with you, and I am very excited to see you. By the way, just keep sending the e-mails. I will get them eventually. I got the last one at 2 in the afternoon. Oh well...the e-mail service is kind of slow.
Well, I do believe that is everything. There is a seventy coming to tour the mission right after I come home. How lame is that? I missed all the general authorities. UGH!
Anyways, I love y'all and I look forward to next weeks e-mail.
-Elder Brown
P.S. I may have my exit interview on my last p-day of the mission field, so I may or may not e-mail home that day. Please keep that in mind. That day is the 10th of October. Thanks.
