Sunday, October 23, 2011
Cameron's homecoming day
Today was Cameron homecoming report for Sacrament Meeting. It was a great day, and the weather was perfect. We planned sandwiches with salads, and sides, with desserts. We had a luncheon with all the family and friends afterwards, and put up tables in the carport to house everyone. For the meeting. I spoke first, then Riley, then Erika and her violin teacher, Bonnie Wilson, played a violin duet (accompanied by Sister Libutti) "Be Still My Soul". Then Brian spoke and then Cameron. It pretty much was a family affair. Riley was the most impressive, because he wrote his talk all by himself, and typed it up for me to read and him to practice reading it. I asked him if he copied it from somewhere or someone, because it was so good, but he said "No Mom, I have had this idea for a while, that I learned from Seminary." Silly me to think otherwise. I will post his talk next, because it needs to be shared. We have been working on Cameron's room, with painting the walls, a new extra long twin size bed, new curtains, new closet organizer and door. It all looked great, with the help of many friends and family. We even did some improvements to the bathroom downstairs for him to use. We are so grateful to have Cameron home and for all the family and friends who supported him and prayed for him often.






