Thursday, October 20, 2011
Sharri's hike to the "Y"
My co-worker, Alice, called me at 1:00 pm today and asked me is I wanted to go and hike the "Y" with her. I was the only one home for the afternoon, so why not. It was a perfect day for a hike. It was so beautiful. I picked Alice up on the way and we started hiking at 2:30 pm. It took us an hour to get to the top and then Alice wanted to hike to the top top of the "Y". We walked for another hour, and then decided that we weren't getting anywhere fast, so we decided to turn around. We got back to the car at around 6:00 pm and then we headed to weight watchers for our weekly meeting, and then to dinner and frozen yogurt. The dinner and frozen yogurt has become a tradition now after our weigh in, which is sort of a treat, but still not really good after weigh in, but it is just fun to be with Alice and Jane. So, here are some of the pictures I took while we were hiking to the "Y". This was the 2nd time I have ever hiked to it, and it is so beautiful and there are many people on it at the same time, including families.









