Friday, March 26, 2010
Happy Birthday Riley!!
Today is Riley's 13th birthday. We can't believe he is that old now, he was just 5 years old the other day. He decided he wanted a birthday party and invite 10 friends. I was a little reluctant at first, but I thought, what the heck, it will be fun. We planned to go to Nickel City for a couple of hours, and then come back home for Pizza and Ice cream and cake. Riley and all his friends had a great time at Nickel City, spending 40 nickels each. It was hard for them to choose prizes with all their tickets they had won. Then the pizza party with Ham and Pepperoni and Breadsticks and then opening presents and cake and ice cream. 4 hours of fun for Riley and his friends, but for me, I was exhausted, espeically since Brian was out of town. At 8:00 I was ready to take them all home, but some of the boys stayed and played, but I was done. I told Riley and myself, no more parties with 10 friends. Seriously, he is getting old enough that he doesn't need parties anymore. RIGHT!!! At least Riley had a great time and fun with his friends and family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!!
