Thursday, September 2, 2010

Elder Brown update

Well, it has finally cooled down some. I am so happy. It rained really hard this morning. I even think a lightning bolt hit our apartment complex. It was so loud. The floors and walls and roof shook. It was scary, but I survived. I laid in bed for about 30 minutes to a hour just thinking am I going to die? The weather is finally cooperating and cooling the temperatures down a bit to help me out. I have been praying every night for a change in the weather because I am tired of this humidity and heat. It has worn me out and I think my prayers are finally being answered.
Well, I know I said what I said last week. I have been trying to get along with my companion, but it is very difficult. We are both not on the same page. I am trying to work on it. I think a combination of not getting along with my companion and the heat is getting to me. Hopefully it will get better in the coming weeks.
Yes, I did get your package you sent. Thank you so much. I always love Jerky. I have also gotten a liking for Pistachios recently. I don't know why.
Guess what? President Sagers is changing our planning day to Thursday and our P-Day to Monday. The next week is my last week on the current schedule. So the 9th of September is my last Thursday P-Day. Then the following Monday the 13th of September is my First Monday P-Day. So you are going to need to start e-mailing me on Mondays. I think it will be better for the mission if it is changed to Monday P-Day and Thursday Planning Day. It will be great and fun.
I hope that y'all have a good week, I need to get running because I am going to meet with my mission president in about 45 minutes to discuss this issue. Take Care and know that I love y'all!
-Elder Brown