Hello from Texas. First of all I want to say that we had no flooding around here in my area, but a lot of other areas got hit hard. We had so much rain I was concerned that it was going to flood, but it stopped around here after a while and it never flooded. I am so happy though that it did rain, it cooled it down quite a bit. It feels a lot better now. Although, it will probably warm up again. UGH!
Well, I know that y'all are very concerned for me. I know in the past few weeks that things haven't been going great, but I am not doing any better this week than last week. My Mission President and I had a discussion and he and I decided that it would be best if I went and saw a doctor at LDS Family Services to try to resolve anything that is making me depressed and stressed and unhappy. I haven't gone yet, but my appointment is for this coming Monday the 13th. I will be driving out to Dallas to see him and hopefully he can help me with my challenges and any other problems. I'm hoping he can, because at the rate this is going I might be home in a month or maybe even less. There is just a lot of things that I'm just having a hard time dealing with. I hope that this doctor can help me out.
The next Transfer day is September the 29th. I WILL BE GETTING TRANSFERRED on that day. President Sagers told me in my interview with him that I have been here in this area long enough, it is time for me to go to a different area. So, I know that the 28th is my last day here in this area.
We have always had planning day on Monday, which we plan out the week on that morning and P-Day has been on Thursday to try to cut up the week a little bit. Now that is all being changed. P-Day is on Monday's starting next week and Planning Day is on Thursday's. Since Planning Day is no longer at the beginning of the week, we have to plan out 10 days rather than 7 which will make it more difficult in my opinion, but that is what the lord wants. So starting next week, you need to e-mail me on Mondays. That is my new P-Day.
Well, that is my weekly report. I will be e-mailing home on Monday the 13th of September! Have a good few days until Monday.
-Elder Brown
