Well, another transfer has come to a close and I have found out where I am going. I am being transferred to Mansfield, Texas which is in the Arlington Stake. I will be just south of my very first area I was assigned to as a missionary. I am somewhat excited because I will get to see Arlington again.
When I talked with the LDS Family Services person, he told me that I was probably the hardest working missionary in this mission right now because I am working so hard to not go home early. That is what he told me. I found that to be true.
Well, enough said about that. No we didn't baptize Seth Tankersley or Michael Curtis. They both chose to move their dates back, which means that I won't be here to see their baptisms. Oh well, I can't force them to be baptized.
By the way, Elder Shreeve is leaving this area as well. We are getting WHITEWASHED AGAIN!Apparently they needed Elder Shreeve in the Mission Office again, so a missionary will be training a brand new missionary, straight out of the MTC, here in Chapel Creek. We are preparing the area for him and his Greene. (Missionary Term for brand new missionary).
I don't currently have my new address, I will e-mail it to you next week. For now, just send all letters to the mission office. I will get them eventually.
Well, other than that, I am currently packing up and getting ready to leave. I am ready to move on to a new area.
Well, that is all for this week's e-mail. Thank You for all your prayers and support. I do hope I can make it 1 more year, but we shall see as time goes on.
Take Care!
-Elder Brown
