Sorry this e-mail is so late. We drove out to Dallas again today and didn't get back till late. We also had our teeth cleaned this morning by a recent convert. It is so nice to have him offer free teeth cleanings.
Anyways, I don't have much time, but I want to let you know that I am doing somewhat better. I am EXTREMELY excited for the upcoming transfer. Although I don't like my companion very much, I am very much looking forward to next transfer. I hope I get a better companion. My current one and I are just not getting along, I can't wait to move to a new area and have a new companion.
I am very excited for the weather to cool down, believe me. I pray for cooler weather every day! I am tired of the heat. I have decided I will not live in Texas permanently. I don't like the heat very much.
Well, other than that we have 2 baptisms coming up. One for a part-member family. His name is Seth Tankersley and he is 9. His dad will be baptizing him next Sunday evening. We hope anyways. We also have another baptism for Michael Curtis. He is getting ready, I'm not 100% sure he will get baptized while I am here, but he will soon. We are supposedly going to be baptizing him next Tuesday the 28th of September, but I'm not sure that it will work out. Whatever happens, happens.
Well, that is all for this week. I will write a longer one next week.
-Elder Brown
