Well, I figured since I talked to Sister Evans and she already told me that you were already on LDSMissionaryMoms.com, I was like "yeah, that is definitely something that my mom would do." I'm glad that she sent you those pictures. I am trying to find joy in the work. I really do hope I can survive 1 more year. It is going to be the hardest year of my life I'm going to tell you that now.
Yes, I live with a family called the Feil's. The address is:
2512 Woodbridge TRL
Mansfield, TX 76063
Let me tell you. It is VERY different to live with members. The members are so nice and it is nice to have someone to talk to other than my companion. By the way, my new companion is Elder Walgamott. He is a lot like Elder Proctor, although I told him that and he denounced it. He is going home in 4 1/2 months. He is a old missionary.
Well, I headed out to Dallas again today to talk to the LDS Family Services counselor. I hope that we have a good conversation.
The weather is FINALLY nice! It was a high of 71 yesterday. I LOVED IT! It is going to be warming up again though, into the mid 80's. NOOO! Stay cool! Ugh.
Yes, we watched the 4 sessions at the Feil's home and the Priesthood session at the stake center. I saw members from Arlington 2nd Ward there and I went up and greeted them. They were surprised to see me here, but happy as well. I was excited to get to see them again.
Yes, I am still in a car. Don't need a bike yet. Yeah, I can only imagine what the person who stole my bike is doing with it. Obviously he needed it more than me.
Well, that is all for this week. Thanks for all your support and help!
-Elder Brown
