Sorry for the late e-mail. Yesterday we had a General Authority come down and "Tour" the mission. His name was Lowell Snow. He came down on the mission hard for not teaching by the spirit. He basically told us that we were not baptizing thousands because we were not teaching by the spirit. He told us that we need to work on that one. It was intense, but it was cool to meet a General Authority. I don't have any pictures because we were not allowed to take any. They will be mailing a picture to us later.
Well, missionary work has been going well. We have a few potential investigators, although none are progressing very fast. We are working on it. I love the new ward's. They are cool.
Elder Walgamott is from Boise Idaho, but his family now lives in Utah.
The Feil's are awesome! They are so cool. Sister Feil told me if I ever needed a card to send home she would get me one. She also mended my torn pants that I never got around to fixing. They are way cool.
Well, unfortunately I don't have too much time to e-mail, but I would like to apologize for not letting you know that P-Day was moved to Tuesday because of the General Authority coming into the mission. Sorry, I will do better next time.
Thanks for all that you do for me. Till next time!
-Elder Brown
