Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Erika Orchestra Concert

As usual, Erika & Riley's concerts were on the same night at the same time.  Since I have been to many of Erika's concerts, she said it was okay to just go to Riley's.  I asked her Grandparents to come and support her while I was at Riley's concert.  Brian and I were going to split up, but since Brian went to Germany for work for 2 weeks, that was a little hard to do and I can't split myself in half, althought I would have liked to.  Erika has been moved to 1st Violin's 5th Chair.  She is in the front on the side where we can see her, finally!!!  She has always sat behind the director, and we can't see her.  They played 4 songs and Riley and I were able to make it to her concert for the last song.  This will be Erika's last year at PHS in the orchestra.  Hopefully, she will keep doing it at BYU and play in the concerts there.  Great Job Erika!!!