Well, I am here writing again. I am so glad Dad made it okay to Germany. I prayed for his safety, and yes I am VERY JEALOUS of dad's new laptop. I want an alienware so bad, but I have to wait 1 more year to get one. Oh well... I am doing the lords work, even though it is very hard, I still do it.
Well, no new reports on missionary work. Arlington is FULL OF ANTI Mormon literature. I hate it. I find someone to teach and the next day they tell us that they prayed about it and God told them that it was a false church and that they would no longer want to contact us. It is so sad when they do that to us, but I just learn to get over it.
I don't have much time to e-mail this week because we are going to President Sagers house for a barbecue for lunch. He invited us up to his house today. Also, this coming Friday, Zone Conference is being held at the Mansfield BLDG. I am so excited. I have never had a zone conference held at the building in which I go to church at. It will be very cool.
I know Halloween is coming up, and I am sure President will ask us not to go out and proselyte after 5 pm, just because of the holiday and how it works. We had to do that last year as well. I am okay with it anyways. I don't want to be standing at someones door trying to share a message about Christ with them at Halloween. That just doesn't go together.
Sorry, no pictures. I have been very lazy on the picture taking. I haven't taken any pictures for quite a while. Oops... Thanks for the pictures you sent me. I will try to get some pictures to you next week!
Thank You for all that you do for me. I love you so much.
Well, that is all for this week! Keep up the good work, and be safe in all that you do!
-Elder Brown
