Well, today is Oct 18, and here I am again writing you. I thank you for all your prayers on my behalf. I am going again out to Dallas today to meet with the LDS Family Services person I hope for the last time for a while. I have been doing better, but still not 100%. I was actually completely out of commission yesterday. I was so sick that I couldn't even move hardly without feeling like throwing up or the room spinning. I started feeling sick on Friday and it just got worse until Sunday I couldn't even go out and work. Sunday we just stayed inside pretty much all day because I couldn't leave to go anywhere. I did make it through dinner though. We ate this French families house named the Donnovan. They are french and gave us french food. It was so cool to eat the bagget again. I loved it. It was nice to eat at their place. The mom said that she got baptized in France in the early 80's. I'm not sure when you went to France on your mission dad, but she said that she remembered a Elder Brown over there, wasn't sure if it was you or not. Just thought I might want you to check.
By the way, I cannot believe that Erika is registering for college. I haven't even registered yet. How is that possible? WOW!
Missionary work this week hasn't been going great. No success, lots of appointments falling through. The work is not going well right now. Plus on top of that, the people here in Mansfield that are not members of the church yell at us and say rude things to us all the time. I find it quite funny, but at the same time I wish they wouldn't do that, but I can't do much about it. People drive by while we are out tracting, and yell at us and say 666, and devils and whatnot. It's crazy.
The weather has been wonderful, except for my sickness, I love it. I still want it to cool down just a tad bit more. the mid 70's would be nice. Right now it is still in the 80's. I would like the 70's, but once again, I can't always get what I want.
Other than that, I love y'all and I hope dad has a good time in France. Please be safe and know that I am keeping you in my prayers that you will return safely.
Thanks for all that you do for me. I always love letters from anyone and everyone. I will try to respond to letters as quickly as possible. Although I don't respond to Grandma Holly's letters because she sends so many I can't keep up. So I have just given up on trying to respond to her letters. Thank Grandma Holly for me for all the letters! I Love all of you, until next week!
-Elder Brown
