

Riley and I dressed up for school today. I used some old costume that Brian wore a couple of years ago, Zorro, and had my friend make a cape. I had everything else. Everyone at school really like it and started to call me Zorrina. As usual, Riley has a DUCT TAPE costume. He has been working on it for a week or so. He made the Spartan hat first, and then the arm and leg bands, the shield and breastplate. He is so ingenius. I don't understand where his brain is and thinking up what to do and make. He is so creative, but leaves a big mess after his big creations. I even had to go and buy more black duct tape, because he ran out. It was a good day for all of us, even though Brian is in Germany. Brian was happy, because he didn't have to be bugged by all the girls in his office to dress up.