Thursday, January 13, 2011
Another Doll Cake
I had planned to make a doll cake for a student's mother, but Erika came home and said that her friends wanted to make a cake for their friend's birthday. I told her since I had the cake already baked, that they could use it. Of course, Erika and her friends all agreed, but I had to decorate it still. I admit, I enjoy doing them, but they do take alot of time and work, but the end result is the best. When they took the cake to their friend, she was so excited and said that she had never had a doll cake before. That is why I like to do them. So this time was a green one, which I don't think I have done before, but the design is still the same as always. I need to learn some new designs for future cakes, but until then, this one is the latest creation.
