



Hello from Elder Brown in Hillsboro Texas! Well, first of let me start by saying... We had a BAPTISM! His name is Michael Griffin. I am sending some pictures home as well as the Band of Brothers. It has some good information inside of it. So the story behind Michael. Sister Shelton brought him to church one Sunday and we grabbed him and starting teaching him pretty quick. He progressed very quickly and wanted to get baptized. We challenged him for the 2nd of January, but because Sister Shelton was headed back to Idaho to BYU for school on the 1st of January, we moved it to the 31st of December. It was a awesome experience! Thanks for sending me the gifts for new years as well. I didn't use them because when 10:40 hit, I was out. I don't even remember midnight. Oh well...next year. Thanks for getting back to me on grandma's money that she sent me. Also, I am so happy y'all liked the stuff I sent you for Christmas. I hope y'all had a good time in Mexico. It sounds like a blast. I'm sure the weather was nice. Then back to Utah, the cold. Ugh...I will send the Christmas stuff home. Well, as for me, I am doing okay. Things could be better, but of course, missionary work is hard and I am trying my best everyday to make the best of it. I hope I can make it through the Summer. It is hot down here. Well, in other news ( missionary work ), we have a few other investigators that are doing well. We are working with a part-member family named the Ables. They have been sick with the flu, so we haven't gone over in a while. We will try next week. All our other investigators were out of town. There really wasn't much to do this past week in missionary work with the holidays and stuff. Oh well, people will be back this week from the holidays, so hopefully things will pick up. I cannot believe that this year I will be coming home. That is crazy to think about. I also cannot believe that Nathan comes home in a month and a half. Crazy!! Oh, and I am sad to hear about the accident with the car, they are just things, but that's okay, at least you got it all solved. Yes I can use the Wendy's and Subway cards, we just haven't gone out to eat yet. We are planning on it this upcoming week. Well, I have sent home lots of files. Hopefully you will enjoy them! Love ya lots!
-Elder Brown