Well, here is Transfer information. I am staying in Hillsboro and my new companion will be Elder Clinger. I don't know anything about him yet, will let you know next week. Elder Roberts is being transferred to Hurst 3rd somewhere around Fort Worth. He is going back to his Greene area. He is super excited he tells me. He will be going back to being in a all Spanish area, not in a English/Spanish. I am excited for the upcoming transfers as well. I am hoping that Elder Clinger and I will get along okay.
Well, we are supposedly getting some VERY COLD weather here tomorrow. It is going to be freezing rain, hail, and snow. It is going to be fun.
Well, now a update on missionary work in Hillsboro. Well, we dropped the Ables family as investigators. They both are not progressing and Stan even told us if we come back he would throw us out very fast. Sis Ables though is still okay with the company from the missionaries, but we would only be able to visit with her outside of the home. Sis Ables said that she is going to go with him to the Baptist church. Oh well, we tried right?Our other investigator Dionisio, well, lets just say we went to visit him one night, and he was stone cold drunk and his supposed lady friend was just over to help him. Right... Now we have 2 problems with him, Law of Chastity and Word of Wisdom problems. Ugh... Well, for now we will just be dropping him until he wants to change his life.Ricardo is still having some Coffee problems, but other than that, he told us he really wants to be baptized, he just can't give up Coffee. That will be a big struggle for him.
Well, I do believe that is all for this week. Love ya lots,
-Elder Brown
