Well, a lot has happened this past week in the way of missionary work. First of all, the Ables family got Anti-Mormon papers sent to their home by a aunt of theirs who absolutely hates the Mormon church, she says. They brought that all up to us and we basically told them that all the stuff in there was mostly false and made up and made to seem like we are bad people. We answered all their questions and told them to just throw it out and read the Book of Mormon. Sis Ables said she would, but Bro Ables (the non-member) still isn't so sure about it all. I think he wants to stay Baptist. By the way, Sis Ables texted us this past week and told us that Bro Ables decided he wanted to be Baptized in the Baptist church. Well...it happened yesterday and Sis Ables got baptized too. We got there and we were like, wow! Anyways, I think all is still going okay at their house. They still invited us back, which means they haven't closed the door on us yet. We are still trying to work with them and get them to stop believing in the Anti-Mormon papers and start actually going to the source, the Book of Mormon and God. I hope they will choose to read and pray, it really is the only way to know if the gospel is true. Thanks for taking up the challenge to create a mormon.org profile. It really will help to have a lot more people on there for others to see. I know I look at people profiles on Tuesday and Friday mornings from 11-12 every week now. It is so cool to get to use mormon.org and help members create profiles and stuff. I like it. Yes, this Saturday is the Transfer calls. I will let you know what happens next Monday. Elder Roberts has been in Hillsboro for 1 more transfer than me. That is 1 1/2 months. I am glad that everything is going well at home and I am glad that y'all are having fun and doing lots of dancing. That is way cool! Anyways, that is all I have for this week!
Till next week,
-Elder Brown
