Friday, February 11, 2011

23rd Anniversary


Today is Brian and I anniversary.  We both took the day off from work and just relaxed in the morning.  We went to lunch with Grandpa Doug at Brick Oven at noon, which is always really good.  Then we came home and packed to go to Salt Lake overnight.  Brian arranged to stay at the Grand America and we went to a movie and dinner with Tamra and Scott, since their anniversary is the day before ours.  At 9:00 pm we went to our room and then decided to go to hot tub at Tamra and Scott's hotel, because it was open until midnight and the Grand America was only open until 10 pm.  Well, one little problem, I don't own a swimsuit anymore, since I have lost 35 lbs, so we had to go to Target and buy me one.  We went to get Tamra and Scott at their room and they gave us this basket full of goodies for our anniversary.  They are so sweet and we love hanging out with them.  I think Tamra is trying to pay me back for the $25 gift card I sent them to thank them for Erika and Riley staying at their house over a weekend a few weeks ago.  We stayed at the hot tub until they turned the lights out and we went back to our hotel room.  We slept in, because we got back so late, and went to a late breakfast (11:30 am) at Ihop.  We then headed home.  Thanks for a great anniversary day, Brian.  I love you!!!