Erika decided that she wanted a red dress for the sweetheart's dance. We shopped and couldn't find one that she liked or that was modest. I told her that I had a red dress that I had kept from when I went to the valentine's dance. She asked me why I kept it, and I told her that I just liked it. She asked if I was going to wear it again, and I said "NO", I just liked the dress. I had one of my co-workers take the ruffle and big puffy sleeves off and put in wide straps and shortened it by 4". Then we had to find a jacket, shoes, jewelry and anything else that would go with it. We started at David's Bridal, because we had seen jackets there. She feel in love with the off white one and the we saw the cutest tie ribbon with flowers on the front. The two together made the dress perfect, and we had to find the matching shoes. And of course, we did at the mall at Forever Young. We have been laughing about the dress, that it used to be mine and I wore it and my sister, Kelly, wore it on a different occassion as well. It kind looks like the same dress, but not really. She looks so cute in it and with all the accessories. Now to wait for the dance on Saturday.

